Thursday, September 1, 2011

EEEEPS!

Gosh...it's been almost a year since I posted in here....life sure has a way of flying by.  I've not really done much crafty stuffs in the past year...it's been a trying one for me personally so my crafting bug was squashed as I just didnt have the energy to do anything...too busy trying to survive.

I've started a few new projects....2 afghans really...one for me and one for a friend, so soon as I can, I'll post some piccies of them. 

As life has started to even out...I'm still dead broke and living on about $30/mnth....but I have yarn, yarn, yarn everywhere and it's time I did something with it instead of just looking at it...so hopefully I'll be posting more projects here in the future

Much Love
Musey

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

if you're interested, there is a stashbusting group that I created: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/2011--work-up-stash-year
no pressure, just a fun place to get some extra motivation from some crazy chicks with sticks ;-)